MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE Pte LTD
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions of Trading apply to all consumer contracts between MYSEAT.SG Furniture Private Limited and our subcontractors (“us/we/our”) and the Customer (“you/your”) in relation to all sales of goods and services.
- MYSEAT permits the Hirer to hire the Goods for a minimum specified period until such time as the hiring is determined as hereinafter provided. The Hirer shall be a mere bailee of the Goods and no property in them shall pass to the Hirer.
- (a) An inventory of the furnishings will be provided by MYSEAT for the Hirer or his representative to confirm the presence of the rental items and their condition at the time of delivery and collection. (b) The Hirer shall ensure that there is adequate free, reserved, and suitable goods vehicle parking adjacent to the delivery address and that the property is suitable for the goods required without any dismantling or alteration to the goods or the property.
- (a) The Hirer shall during the continuance of the hiring keep the Goods in clean, good and substantial repair and condition – reasonable wear and tear only excepted, as determined by MYSEAT – and keep the Goods at the address where installed by MYSEAT. (b) No goods shall be removed from the above declared hire location unless written authority is given by MYSEAT.
- Hirer shall pay to MYSEAT, prior to delivery, and during the continuance of the hiring, in advance of the renewal date , without demand, the agreed charges by credit card, standing order or other direct credit. Initial payment, including the security deposit, to be made by cleared funds prior to the delivery date. Any cancellation or postponement without seven working days notice, hindrance or interruption on the delivery or collection date will incur additional charges determined by MYSEAT. A penalty of $200 or an amount equal to the duty payable, whichever is greater, will be imposed for late payments.
- The Hirer shall not during the continuance of the hiring sell or offer for sale, loan, rental, sub-let, or otherwise assign the possession of the Goods.
- The Hirer shall protect the Goods against any distress, execution or seizure and shall indemnify MYSEAT against all losses, cost, charges, damages and expense incurred by reason or in respect thereof.
- The Hirer shall not interfere with, adapt or alter the Goods in any way.
- The Goods are to be insured – without excess – by the Hirer during the period of hire for perils including loss or damage by accidental fire, lightning, explosion, storm, flood, escape of water from any tank, pipe or apparatus, impact and theft. The Hirer shall keep MYSEAT indemnified against all loss and damage incurred to or by the Goods howsoever caused.
- The Hirer shall pay to MYSEAT all expenses incurred by or on behalf of MYSEAT in ascertaining the whereabouts of or repossessing the Goods and of any legal proceedings taken by or on behalf of MYSEAT to enforce the provisions of this agreement.
- The Hirer shall at all reasonable times on prior written notice to the Hirer’s address permit MYSEAT, its servant and agents to have access to the Goods for the purposes of inspection or repair.
- The Hirer may determine the hiring at any time by giving seven working days notice in writing of the preferred collection date to MYSEAT and on the expiry of such notice MYSEAT shall remove the Goods without hindrance and refund the Hirer the balance of any complete months rent paid in respect of any period after the date of termination, the minimum hire charge excepted. The balance of any minimum chargeable hire period will be payable at that time.
- The expression “The Goods” includes all additions, replacements and renewals thereof and all accessories, components, and addition thereto.
- Any time or other indulgences granted by MYSEAT to the Hirer shall not affect the enforcement of the strict rights of MYSEAT hereunder. Any timescale agreed by MYSEAT is subject to weather and traffic conditions, mechanical breakdown, labour or other difficulties.
- The security deposit will be refunded following the return to stock of all Goods at the conclusion or termination of the hire period provided the Goods are in clean and sound condition – suitable for re-use, as determined by MYSEAT – and all rental charges having been paid. Goods will be professionally repaired, cleaned and/or disposed of where necessary at the sole discretion of MYSEAT and expense of the hirer.
The above terms and conditions are enforceable under Singapore law.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Services without prior notice. MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED will not be held liable if, for any reason, this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Occasionally, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website at our own discretion and without prior notice.
All data on this Website is published “As is” and is correct at the time of publishing. MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to remove, edit and add on any data without prior notice.
You are prohibited from misusing this Website.
You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute any material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon any other person’s proprietary rights; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
Any breach of this provision constitutes a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1998. We will not hesitate to report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material.
MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED , its staff, management, licensors, shareholders and affiliates will not be responsible for any other misadventure arising from the use of this Website.
When you visit this Website, submit content to this website (product reviews and/or questions) or send e-mails to MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED , you are communicating with MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED electronically. We may respond to you by e-mail or by posting notices/responses on the Website. You agree that all such notices, disclosures, and other communications that MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights of all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED and its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED and its licensors.
MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED does not claim to own the rights to the images, trademarks and intellectual property of our licensors and the respective third-parties that are featured on this Website. All rights of these images, trademarks and intellectual property belong to their respective owners and not to MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED.
You are permitted to store, print and display the content supplied purely for your personal use. You may not publish, manipulate, distribute or reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website, nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You are prohibited from modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or creating derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED or its licensors.
The MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED logo and website design are registered trademarks of MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colorably similar without the written permission of MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED.
Any infringement of the intellectual property rights of any party on this site will be reported to the relevant authorities upon discovery.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The law governing the use of Website and all transactions is the Law of Singapore. Any aspects that are not covered by these Terms and Conditions is subject to Singapore Law.
If any of these Terms and Conditions are rendered invalid or void, the other Terms and Conditions will remain in fact.
Limitation of Liability
MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and excludes any liability from us for any personal injury or death caused by our negligence, to the extent permitted by Law.
MYSEATRENTAL.com Website Terms; Conditions of Use
Your access to and use of myseatrental.com website and the products and services (hereby collectively known as “Services”) available through this Website are subject to the following terms and conditions. By using our Services, you agree to all of the Terms and Conditions of Use, as may be updated by us without prior notice. MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED reserves to amend the Terms and Conditions of Use at its own discretion.
MYSEAT.SG FURNITURE PRIVATE LIMITED advises you to check this page regularly to take note of any changes we may have made to the Terms and Conditions of Use.